mfsc scholarship application
A scholarship has been created in order to help defray registration expenses of figure skaters who may be in need of financial assistance.
- MFSC skater scholarships may cover up to 2/3 of the skater's registration fee (Exceptions: there is a $50 maximum towards club ice or collegiate membership)
- Each skater and/or their family will be responsible to pay AT LEAST 1/3 of program registration fees.
- $50 Scholarships may be available to assist with collegiate membership fees for skaters who commit to coaching and assisting with the basic skills program for 1 yr. Distribution of scholarship funds will be dependent on need as presented on application form.
- If applying for more than one skater, please fill out separate forms.
- APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO PROGRAM START DATE TO BE CONSIDERED. Exceptions may be granted by the MFSC Board of Directors.
Scholarships are administered by the Missoula Figure Skating Club Board of Directors. You will be notified as soon as possible regarding your status. Please call 543-5889 and leave a message if you have any questions. We will respond to your inquiries in a timely manner.